Friday, May 25, 2012

A Quick Birthday Card


I guess that’s the only option left when your hubby tells you 30 mins before leaving for office that he wants a birthday card for a pal :-P


Add to the fact that we just shifted our home and I am not sure where all my artsy-craftsy stuff is !! I was running around wondering where the scissors were and then for gum and then for .. you get the picture ! I really need to group and unpack my craft kit !
It may not show but I got a chance to use for the first time ever ---- A Stamp ! My brand new Fiskars Paper Trimmer  ! My Ek Success Punch ! And some Alphabet stickers !! Yayyyyy I’m a happy Camper ! 


Here’s the card, it’s simple, easy to make and  really fast .

(I've just blurred the signatures) 

Happy Birthday Dhatre !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment