Friday, December 20, 2013

Quilling in Photo Frames with Names

So, I made 2 quilled items in photo frames with the names of 2 little girls for their birthdays.
The 1st one I used Alphabet stickers and managed to finish it in less than an hour.  Yup, as I was putting on my sandals for leaving to the party, I was trying to get the frame into wrapping paper !!



The 2nd one was a little more pre-planned. I got a photo printed with just the name on it as text, put it into the frame and then quilled on it. The flowers were inspired from Inna's Creations' Wild carrot flowers, though of course as usual, they look nothing like the original:)) Making all those curls is time consuming, looking at the picture, we might not realise.


Weirdly enough, I did not get feedback from both parties about these gifts :(  I do hope they liked it though ...


And this last one was at my sister's request for her friend. I've tried quilling a pink and gold orchid. The orchid, I think looks nice. Not too happy about the look on the frame though.



No comments:

Post a Comment