Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Some Quilled Earrings

Some earrings that I had made a while ago but hadn't taken proper pictures then .... And then they were sold, so a couple of these are the pics from before they turned into earrings :)

This one looks like some sort of mechanical gears and grease earrings, with a metallic touch ! I was trying to get 2 colors one on the inside and one on the outside to see how the colors would look and well, not too shabby eh ;)


My first attempt at the Royal Flower, had a little tough time getting all the lengths same every time and I actually realised how much patience I had ( For those of you who don't know me, I'm the sort who can't stand waiting 1 minute for the microwave to heat food , ha ha ) And I believe this was the first earring sold that day. So yayyy  .


Another first attempt, the Malaysian flower, I absolutely love the originals !


The simplest ones and yet they look so nice ! Crimped paper rolled ...


No comments:

Post a Comment